Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Letter

Dear Asher
You have been my friend since I can't remember, you have helped learn new things and have created happiness for me. I hope I have done this same to you. This is going to be hard for me to say and for you to understand, but I decided I had to try. You have to promise me not to tell anyone about this make sure you burn this letter after you read it.
Remember the ceremony when they missed me out purposely? Well it was for a reason to show I had a very important but hard journey in front of me. The Receiver is someone who receives all the memories from the world both good and bad. See not all communities are like ours, Asher. Some are similar but most are very different. I know you will not understand most of this letter until later on so keep this in mind. I, Jonas am going on a very long tough journey to help the people of your community to have brighter future. See the people of our community don't know everything that is going on. I am afraid to say even you don't. It is my job is to make sure the people of the community receives the memories that I have received sot hat they understand how to make a brighter future for themselves and others.
One thing that people don't know is when you are released they don't let you walk through a door, they kill you. They inject a needle into your arm and that kills you then you are put done a rubbish shoot. Their are many more things that you need to learn about. I am going to take Gabriel with to save him as he was going to be released. Our journey will be hard and tough by the time you receive this letter we will have already left.
I am sorry to say this but Gabriel and I will never be able to return we are moving to another community.This will be hard for everyone but I decided you should be the person to know. You have been the best of the best, best friend.

I hope you understand why I am leaving now I wish you the best.
From Jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment