Sunday, November 20, 2011

Olivia HH


This is the second time I have taken the dominance factor test, the first time I took it was in 5th grade I was MM and Gestalt. Now I have moved to grade 7 and become HH Logic! This to me is a big difference and also a good one. When I took the dominance factor the first time I was sure I was going to be logic although I turned out gestalt. I like my daily plan listed ands straight forward, I find step by step easy to follow. Although my profile MM said that I find it hard to follow step by step instructions as you can read on my online portfolio. I think my new logic appearance suits me better and I agree with what it says. I love humanities and global issues but am very stressed when ti comes to tests. The night before I get worked up and sometimes when I take the test my brain goes all cloudy and I cant think properly. This is what my profile says.

Too calm myself down I tell myself it is not the end of the world and there are other tests to make up for it. I always find keeping up my grades is a constant effort and sometimes I wish I could take a break. I need to realize that grades aren't the only important things in life. My profile says that I need time alone to relax and enjoy the world around me and I find this very true.

It also says that movements are planned before being made and that is very true. Both physically and physiological moments are always planned out i my hear and if they are not it can sometimes end in a bit of a mess. I always try to keep my work nice and orderly as I enjoy being proud of it that is why I plan ahead.


I am also ambidextrous and found out last year when we took the test. We had to get someone to drop a pen and we had to catch it the hand that you caught it with would help decide what dominance factor you are. It turns out my hands work to gather and I cant just catch it with one hand. So I tried writing with both hands and I could do it and then I tried writing with both hands at the same time and I could do it! I was amazed at myself and never realized this until last year.

One thing that I tend to struggle at is keeping my balance quite often I will miss a step on a staircase and find it hard to coordinate my hands and feet for certain sports. I find this a pain but keep working on it and try my best anyway. You never know maybe I will change next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment