Saturday, August 7, 2010

About me

Hi, my name is Olivia and I am from Scotland though I live in Malaysia. I am very happy because I go to a brilliant school called ISKL, which stands for the International School of Kuala Lumpur. I am reading a wonderful book right now called the secret diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 and ¾. One of my favourite sports is swimming along with football and rugby.

The last three books I have read were, The Cardturner by Louis Sachar, 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass and last but not least The Butterfly Lion By Michael Morpurgo. I really enjoyed these books and would definitely recommend them.

The latest movie that I have seen was Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Movie, I guess it was okay but it is not my favorite movie. Probably my all time favorite movie would have to be The A Team.

One of my academic goals for this year is to improve in my math. I don’t have a certain area of focus, I would just like to work on it all a bit more. 

This year I am going to try to make lots of new friends so that if one of my friends leaves I will still have many more to play with. I am very happy because I have already made tonnes of friends.

The best vacation I have ever been on is when we went to Aviemore a small village in the Scottish Highlands. There was a water slide and flumes there and I had the best time ever!

 I am funny, helpful, artistic, caring and loving.

1 comment:

  1. Check out my first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete