Monday, August 16, 2010

Archeology



I would like to be an Archaeologist because you are able to discover amazing things like Tut's tomb. You could find some amazing treasures of the past and also have great fun in the desert or the Amazon. You could find old vases that help find out more from the past or you could find skeletons and see how different the bones were at that point in time.


Also a great thing about being an archaeologist is that you can travel the world while your doing it and meet amazing people.I really enjoy being outdoor and digging and looking after my garden so I think it would be really fun. A bonus to the job is that you would get to taste lots of yummy food!!!!!!!!


I would be able to share all the information that I get with others so that they can learn about the past just like me. I think it would be fun to teach others about archeology and the importance of the past. I really like watching Indiana Jones it has a lot of archeology in it.


I think it would be great to do underwater archeology and find artifacts from the titanic it would be an amazing job. Even if you were looking for less famous artifacts it would fun, sometimes I like to look for things in the see that are interesting like flags of old boats and old pieces of wood. 




Images from: www.archeologia.pl/
index.php?n=7&m=4&p=3
 


1 comment: