Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aberdeen, Scotland

I sat through all the presentation praying to myself saying please, please, please dont let me be next. Eventually everyone had gone and I knew that it had to be me, my heart started beating faster I started to shake with fright. Pulling myself of the chair I stood up not knowing what was going to happen.

Guess what? I felt great once I got up their I was still shaking a bit but I felt fine. I think in my presentation I could have had some additional information. I could have remembered some interesting facts in my head instead of just reading of the board. I could have been more specific with my facts and made it more interesting I think that I would have been able to catch peoples attention a bit more if I had added some additional information. Saying this I think that my presentation went pretty smoothly.

I think I was able to show not just the importance of Aberdeen but how nice a place it is as well. I spoke nice and clearly and I am pretty sure everyone could hear me. My slides were nice and clear you could read them properly and you didn't have to strain your eyes to read the text. My overall presentation was good I also really enjoyed finding the information as you lear new interesting facts on the way.

I felt that on a lot of peoples presentation their was too much text so at parts it became a bit boring. In my presentation I didn't have as much information on my slides but I think that was ok because I had more facts in my head that I told them. I focused mostly on the environmental and historical facts but some people focused on other points of the presentation which made very interesting so next time I am going to try that,

Next time I do a presentation I am going to add in some more fun and interesting facts to keep everyones attention. I enjoyed doing this presentation and would like to do another in the future a bit like it so that I can add more to it. I am happy with my final results and if you want to look at my presentation here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AXZgT8mLr03lZGZidGp3czNfMTA0ZGozNnFqY20&hl=en



No comments:

Post a Comment