Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The New Year!

Okay, so this might sound weird to you but I have decided that one of my new years resolutions is to blow dry my hair more often! See my mum is always complaining that my hair looks greasy and would look so much better blow dried, so to please my mum and make her happy I am going to blow dry my hair as often as possible. I will also be able to wear my hair down more often as it won't be so puffy as it usually is. When I was back in Scotland for the winter break my hair looked so much better as it was really cold in Scotland and their is no humidity to make my hair puffy and fluffy. Finally when I came back to Malaysia my hair went back to its usual self, all puffy and fluffy. Tonight when I get home I am going to have a shower and then blow dry my hair and start this new years resolution! This is a benefit for me and not just my mum and I am happy with this resolution.

The one other new years resolution that I have decided on is that I will give away 365 of my things one for each day of the new year. For example I might give away a vest top one day and the next a hair bobble to make other people less fortunate happy. It will also put a smile on my face to know that others are becoming happy through my generosity. I will be able to help give 365 people a better time for once and that is what counts. Knowing this brings a smile to my face. I think that this will also set a good example so that others will start to do what I have been doing. I hope one day I will be able to put a smile on everyones face.
Just Smile!!!

Yes!!! I had finally gotten to the top! It was time for me to hope into my tube and whiz down the hill in my rubber ring. This was the best part of my holiday, I went to aberdeen ski centre on the 23rd of december with my cousins ready to go tubing. Normally they use this fake flooring like snow to tube on but the snow had come down so heavily you couldn't even see the fake snow flooring! It was a long and hard climb to the top the tube was pretty heavy and it was a steep hill but it all pays off when you get to the top! I sat down in my ring the man gave me a push and I was of whirling round the tight bends until I reached the bottom having the time of my life. This had to be the best part of the winter break!

Also spending time with my cousins was great fun I am very close to them as they are around the same age as me. Their names are Jamie and Thomas, they are both boys but I am still great friends with them and enjoy having them around. I will always remember the day that I went tubing with them it was so fun there is no way I could forget! I hope to be able to go tubing again with them and really enjoyed my christmas holidays in Scotland and can't wait to go back again.



pictures from: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Orphans_program.jpg http://www.gamestown2010.ca/media/communityImages/700x500/Kamloops/23MAR_HARPER2.jpg
http://www.snowboardclub.co.uk/grafix/profile_logo/kaimhill.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment